Office Policies and Procedures
Your first consultation will be 45 minutes — 1 hour ($75-$100). During this time Dr. Madden will go over your health history, present complaints and paperwork you will already have filled out and sent into him.
- New Patient consultation: $100 (45 minutes - 1 hour)
1 hour: $100
45 minutes: $75
30 minutes: $50
15 minutes: $30
- Payment is due at time of consultation
- Methods of payment are: Check, money order, Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards.
- All consultations are timed from the time the appointment begins; you will only be billed for the actual time used.
- Follow-up consults may be scheduled in 15, 30, 45, or 60-minute blocks of time.
- If paying by credit card, the card number is required to be on file with our office prior to the consultation. Checks are accepted if received prior to the consult.
- The results of your lab test(s) will be sent to Dr. Madden 2 to 4 weeks after mailing your specimens to the lab.
- Dr. Madden will evaluate the results. After evaluation you will be contacted to schedule a follow-up appointment.
If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, you must notify our office a minimum of 24 hours before your scheduled time or you may be charged for that appointment.
- You will be contacted regarding the cost of your program as prepared by Dr. Madden and/or to schedule future appointments.
- Orders are shipped within 24 hours of receipt unless otherwise stated. Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays not included.
- Normally orders are shipped by regular USPS or Ground UPS.
- We cannot be responsible for lost packages if you request that we ship your order via USPS or via any other carrier.
- Pre-approval is required on all returns!
- Refrigerated items cannot be returned
- 15% restock fee of purchase price less shipping and handling may be refunded on unopened and non-refrigerated items
- No supplement returns will be accepted after 30 days on all regularly stocked items. Special orders cannot be returned!
- Prepaid tests can be returned for credit within one year of purchase.
- Dr. Madden is not a medical doctor; he does not service medical emergencies. If you have a medical emergency, you must contact your primary care physician or dial 911!
- Please contact the office if you are not clear on any of our policies or procedures.